For everyone’s safety, any person entering the salon must adhere to these new protocols:
- We ask that you please park in the back parking lot as we will only have one entrance/exit open.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone and at least 10 min early. You will need to wait in your car for your appointment until a staff member calls or texts you to come inside through the back door.
- Upon entry we ask you to wait outside for temperature check, where we will ask you a series of questions and do a temperature check.
- You will not be allowed entry without a mask. If you do not have a mask we will have them available for a small fee.
- Once you are cleared to come in, we ask that you immediately use hand sanitizer. Then please go straight to your technician’s chair or room. We will not be allowing clients to sit in the waiting area.
- All appointments will be made by phone or email instead of in person.
- As part of our remodel, we have improved our ventilation system to provide clients and employees alike with cleaner, safer air.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at all manicure stations to minimize exposure.
- We have removed communal items such as coffee, cookies, and magazines.
- Tools and stations will be fully sanitized between each client.
- We will be allowing extra space between stations.