For everyone’s safety, any person entering the salon must adhere to these new protocols:
- We now have both entrances open now so you can park in either the back parking lot (off of Meadow Road) or on the street on Shermer Road. If either door is LOCKED and someone is NOT there to open it, we have installed Ring doorbells to know when clients are waiting outside.
- You are free to walk into the salon now. If you feel more comfortable waiting in your car and responding to the system texts, you may also do that.
-Masks are now optional for employees and clients. Please do what makes you feel comfortable.
- Please feel free to utilize the hand sanitizers we have around the salon.
- All appointments are able to be made by phone, email, or in person.
- As part of our remodel, we have improved our ventilation system to provide clients and employees alike with cleaner, safer air.
- We have removed communal items such as coffee and cookies.
- Tools and stations will be fully sanitized between each client.
- Please do not come in if you are feeling ill.